Area: 0,95 x 1,15 m
Minimum space: 3,95 x 4,15 m (15 m²)
Total height: 1,75 m
Platform height: 0,20 m
Laminated Robinia timber Ø 120 mm with cylindrical milling. End-grain surfaces are covered by non-detachable protective stainless steel caps. Stainless steel tubular pedestal for concrete-cast foundation and for fixed mounting to round Robinia posts, Ø 120 mm, below playing surface.
Platforms from boards of 30 mm thickness and all-round square-shaped joists 45 x 100 mm. Dried timber from Robinia, planed, milled and free from decay. Force-fitting fastening through specific stainless steel brackets with end-to-end bolt assembly.
– infill panels from highly weather-resistant coloured HPL (red), fastening between stainless steel tubes Ø 33,7 x 2 mm
– timber infill barriers from Robinia, 125 x 30 mm, fastening between stainless steel tubes Ø 33,7 x 2 mm
– counter/awning from highly weather-resistant coloured HPL (red), 15 mm thickness
– seat made from yellow highly weather-resistant HPL panel (20 mm thickness)
– saddle roof, 45° inclination, made from brown highly weather-resistant HPL panels, 13 mm thickness, fastening to stainless steel frame Ø 33,7 x 2 mm
Metal components: stainless steel
Robinia timber is furnished with water-repellent, breathable protective coating. Besides protection from moisture, that treatment reduces crack formation. Thanks to a specific fastening adaptor, forces arising from the modular attachment parts are directly derived into the posts. Tamper-proof connections thanks to protective screw caps.
Foundations (on site)
4 pcs. 0,40 x 0,40 x 0,40 m
concrete amount: 0,26 m³
Approximate assembly values
2 mechanics 1 1/2 hours each
(without creating foundations)
Free height of fall
children of all ages,
public playgrounds etc.,